RED ASHES therapy is rare ancient Indian therapy. RED ASHES therapy is for all thyroid patients. Irrespective of hypothyroid, hyperthyroid, or goitre etc.. Patient has to apply this RED ASHES therapy mixture on sole of feet. RED ASHES metabolises the body system in few days. One can see its effect in few days. RED ASHES Convert irritability into fresh mood. Give sound sleep. RED ASHES Treat depression. RED ASHES Returns vigour potency. RED ASHES Regularise Period problem of ladies. It helps to balances weight of thyroid patient. Treat heaviness and pain in body.
Treat hypo/hyper thyroid
Alternative practitioner tries to resolve the cause rather than treatment of symptoms. Experience and research shows, alternative hypothyroidism treatment can often reverse sub-optimal thyroid function well before a woman develops permanent thyroid disease. Success in this approach largely depends on how early we intervene and on the extent to which autoimmune antibodies are present.
In simple language, what is a thyroid- disease?
The thyroid gland is located at the base of neck looks alike a butterfly. It ia an important gland that produce thyroxin, a Harmon that help regulate metabolism, heart beat and growth in children firmness of bone etc.
When thyroid gland produces fewer hormones than the body requires it is called Hypothyroid and when body produces more thyroid than body requires it is called Hyperthyroid. Since the main purpose of thyroid hormone is to “run the body’s metabolism,” it is understandable that people with this condition will have symptoms associated with a slow metabolism.
At first, you may barely notice the symptoms of hypothyroidism, such as fatigue and weight gain, or you may simply attribute them to getting older. But as your metabolism continues to slow, you may develop more-obvious signs and symptoms.
Symptom Of Hypo Thyroid
v Weight gain or increased difficulty losing weight
v Fatigue, Irritability, Muscle weakness, Muscle cramps and frequent muscle aches, tenderness and stiffness, Pain, stiffness or swelling in your joints
v Increased sensitivity to cold and hot ( in high temperature country like India Pakistan)
v Dry, rough pale skin
v Sex deficiency
v Elevated blood cholesterol level
v Heavier than normal or irregular menstrual periods
v Coarse, dry hair. Thinning hair
v Slowed heart rate
v Impaired memory
v Decreased libido
Symptom Of Hyper Thyroid
v Sudden weight loss, even when your appetite and the amount and type of food you eat remain the same or even increase
v Rapid heartbeat (tachycardia) — commonly more than 100 beats a minute — irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) or pounding of your heart (palpitations)
v Sex deficiency
v Increased appetite
v Nervousness, anxiety and irritability
v Tremor — usually a fine trembling in your hands and fingers
v Changes in menstrual patterns
v Increased sensitivity to heat
v Changes in bowel patterns, especially more frequent bowel movements
v An enlarged thyroid gland (goitre), which may appear as a swelling at the base of your neck
v Fatigue, muscle weakness
v Difficulty sleeping
v Skin thinning
v Fine, brittle hair
Cause of thyroid
There can be a number of causes, including autoimmune disease, treatment for hyperthyroidism, radiation therapy, thyroid surgery and certain medications. But main cause is: The first is a result of previous (or currently ongoing) stress and inflammation of the thyroid gland, which leaves a large percentage of the cells of the thyroid damaged (or dead) and incapable of producing sufficient hormone. The most common cause of thyroid gland failure is called autoimmune thyroiditis. The second major cause is the broad category of “medical treatments.
HERBAL THYROID TREATMENT
NATURAL THYROID TREATMENT
RED ASHES THERAPY
“RED ASHES is rare ancient Indian therapy. RED ASHES therapy is for all thyroid patients. Irrespective of hypothyroid, hyperthyroid, or goitre etc. We give special RED ASHES and a liquid. Patient has to apply this RED ASHES mixture on sole of feet. It metabolises the body system in few days. One can see its effect in few days. It reduces the burning of feet in thyroid patient in few days. Convert irritability into fresh mood. Give sound sleep. Treat depression. Return your vigour and potency. Regularise Period problem of ladies. It helps to balances weight of thyroid patient. Treat heaviness and pain in body.” Shivender kumar
FEET AFTER APPLYING RED ASHES
How to use
v 20 minutes before going to sleep, Make a paste of powder and liquid.
v Apply it on the sole of feet.
v Let it dry naturally.
v Wipe the powder with paper or cloth.
v Do not wash the feet.
v Go to bed and enjoy sound sleep.
To get better results;
- Say no to plastic and non-stick– Bisphenol A (BPA) is found in plastic bottles and can disrupt your endocrine system and effect your thyroid. Use glass, stainless steel, or BPA free plastic bottles.
Though non-sticks are convenient but these are far from safety. Birds were used as early warning system in mine from centuries. Experiment has shown that fumes from non-stick were causes many diseases in birds and birds will suffocate from its own body fluid. Such pots crate antibodies that harm the body
- Avoid excess use of soy –
Thyroid gland is suppressed by constant intake of soy; an ingredient mostly in packaged food
- Detoxification of Heavy Metal;
Detoxification of heavy metal is necessary from body. Certain herbs used with milk helps to detoxify body. Use Turmeric or Thistle sometime pinch of black Pepper or Dry Ginger (twice a week) Chlorella, Cilantro, a BRAHMI ALMOND formula helps a lot in detoxification of body specially lungs and head and treating depression too.
- Adaptogen Supplements–
There are some supplements which helps you to Treat depression as BRAHMI ASHVGADHA POPPY SEEDS, TULSI ETC. These can lower ‘Cortisol’ level in brain, obliging human in recovering from many diseases.
- Limit the processed and pre-packaged food that you eat.
Processing in general adds sugar to foods. This can worsen any thyroid problems. It takes a bit of practice and planning, but the closer you can get to cooking from scratch, the better. Using whole foods that have not been processed keeps most of their original vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
- Increase the vegetables and fruits in your diet.Whenever possible, choose to eat local, seasonal, organic produce, the fresher the better. Don’t worry too much about sourcing the vegetables. Any produce is better than no produce, even frozen fruits and vegetables can benefit your health.
7 Limit your meat intake.
Try to eat less meat, particularly red meat. If you do eat meats, make sure any beef is lean (preferably grass-fed, since this has a more natural ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 fats), and any poultry is skinless.
All meat you consume should be raised without hormones or antibiotics. Most meat will specify on the packaging that it is hormone-free. If it doesn’t specify that it’s hormone-free, it’s probably not. Check the organic section for hormone-free meat options.
Rather fish is good for thyroid.
- Include Milk, beans and legumes in your diet.
Milk is rich source of calcium take A2 milk of cow goat Legumes include foods like lentils and contain many of the vitamins and minerals needed by the thyroid to make thyroid hormone. They are also a good source of protein for individuals who have limited or given up meat consumption.
- Coconut Oil:Buy organic, cold-pressed, coconut oil from a health food store. Take around 1 teaspoon of it daily. You can also use it to cook with, but be warned that it smokes at low cooking temperatures, so it should only be used for low-heat cooking. Coconut oil speeds the metabolism, encourages production of the thyroid hormone, and kills candida yeast.
Getting Exercise and Rest
- Understand the importance of exercise to thyroid function.Exercise for 30 minutes every day. You need not to have rigorous exercise, yoga give good results. Brisk walking comes second. 30 to 40 minutes of yoga or brisk walking a day can be enough to make a difference to your health. You can increase either the speed or the length of your walking if you feel that you need to intensify your exercise regimen.
- Try a fitness class.If you have trouble motivating yourself to exercise, try engaging in group fitness. There are some approaches to wellness, such as yoga, tai chi, and qigong,that are excellent choices to be active and also protect the thyroid gland.
Exercise keeps the blood flowing. This lets the thyroid hormone reach every cell.
- Reduce your stress levels.Identify areas of stress in your life and work to reduce their effect on you. You may have to make some tough choices about obligations that you’ve agreed to in the past for the sake of your health. Learn meditation techniques like breathing, visualisation, or counting breaths.
- Pranyam Pranyam balances the level of Cortisol in brain one of main cause of depression and thyroid
- Visualise using the Chakra system.Sit quietly and visualise a blue light entering your body at the site of the thyroid. Every time you breath in, the light gets brighter and more blue. As you breath out, it dims a bit. Keep this virtualisation in mind for as long as you can, but try it for at least 5 minutes every day. In the ancient Chakra energy system, the thyroid gland is at the 5th chakra (Vishuddha) and is characterised by a blue colour.
- Give rest to mind and body. The thyroid is very sensitive to stress because it is one of the glands that responds to stress. Because of this, your thyroid needs time to “re-boot.” Rest and relaxation gives the thyroid the time it needs. Shav Asan (corpse posture) do good job in thyroid patient, it give sufficient rest to mind and body. Do Shav Asan for 10 to 15 minutes. And give 6-to 8 hour of sleep
- Avoid all sources of fluoride– As already mentioned, fluoride suppresses the thyroid, and is likely to be the leading cause of hypothyroidism. Drink spring water, avoid soft drinks, and use fluoride-free toothpaste. Both coffee and tea naturally contain fluoride, so use iodine to compensate if these drinks are indispensable.
- Eat a natural diet– To help the body to heal itself, remove burdens on its immune system. This means that all processed foods, artificial flavors, colours, preservatives; white flour, white sugar, SALAD SALT, hydrogenated oils, aluminium, high fructose corn syrup, and etcetera should be eliminated from the diet. Organic food is the ideal. Do not trust marketing that reads “All Natural”, because this phrase is intentionally unregulated, so that anyone may use it for anything. Read labels carefully.
- Avoid Canola Oil:Canola oil interferes with the production of thyroid hormones, amongst its many other dangers. Treat canola oil like the abominable, genetically engineered, and poison that it is.
Disclaimer Result varies from person to person
For more information Call us : +91 – 9914117377
Disclaimer Results varies from person to person