Neck dystonia or cervical dystonia
Neck dystonia or cervical dystonia is VAT Rog according to Ayurveda
Its symptom varies from persons to person. But most common is neck fall on one side of body either left, right , front or back . Mostly it is uncontrollable muscle contractions. According to modern science it is caused by incorrect message from the brain to muscle. Modern theory believes the result is abnormal function of the basal ganglia.
According to Ayurveda there are five type of VATA(AIR) in body
1. Pran Vayu (air)
2. Sman vayu
3. Udaan vayu
4. Appan vayu
5. vyaan vayu
Pran vata it places is mouth and it’s work is breathing. it take food from mouth to digestive system. When it become aggressive it causes diseases like hiccup, breathing problem etc.
Smaan vayu ; it’s place is stomach and duodenum. It control them metabolism of the body and separate water from solid in intestine. If it get disturbed causes gastric constipation, diarrhea and other stomach or abdomen problem.
Udaan Vayu ; It’s place is neck , its working is to help in speaking singing roaring etc.
Appan Vayu: It’s place is duodenum, intestine, it’s work is excrete stool, urine, sperm, fetus, fart, menstruation etc. when it becomes aggressive diseases of bladder and rectum diseases.
Vyaan vayu; its work is to circulate of blood, water, glucose and other life-giving-element in the body. When it becomes aggressive it cause various diseases in body such as pain in body, shivering
According to Ayurveda theory if these various Vayu (Air) mixes within themselves cause diseases.
There is no specific standardised therapy but
Mostly Botulinum toxin injections are given after 3 months of duration.
Some time DST (deep stimulation therapy surgery is given but in
fact it too not works properly.
Physiotherapy has been seen doing harm mostly.
YOGIC DBST (DEEP BRAIN STIMULATION THERAPY) .
In my experience in most cases of neurological diseases this therapy gives wonderful results.
We have special therapy called VATANTAK THERAPY FOR NECK DYSTONIA
VATANTAK PILLS do good job in it
Try to hold natural excretion of stool, urination, vomiting, tears, fart sneezing.
• Bathing in cold water, or outing in rain.
• Heavy exercise, marathon, long physical or mental tiring work.
• To wake up for long time at night, tiring traveling. Frequent viewing of more excursions, excess talk, more worry, more coitus, more excited televisions, and frequent listening to rock music or rap music.
• Cold water, cold drinks, ice cream etc.
• Tea, coffee, chocolates,
• Raw food , beef, water melon, apple, Barley, Buckwheat, Corn , Durham flour ,Millet, Oat Bran, Oats dry , Spinach, Sprouts, Squash Winter
• Allspice, Anise, Basil, Bay Leaf, Cinnamon, Clove, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel Fenugreek Garlic Ginger etc.
• Fresh Horseradish Barley Malt, Date Sugar Fructose Honey Jaggery Maple syrup Molasses Rice Syrup Sucanat Sugar, White Turbinado
• Fish, Freshwater Fish, Salmon Fish, Tuna
• Oil Castor Oil Coconut Cotton seed Corn
Ghee Mustard Olive Peanut Safflower, Sesame.
• Light Massage of body